hh

Friday 28 December 2012

Compliments of the day




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Semirat Mohammed <semirat.mohammed2011@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 10:20:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Compliments of the day
To:

Compliments of the day


I pray that may this message meet you
in good state of health.I wish to ask for your consent for a partnership
 investment project that I would want both of us to execute mutually in your country which would benefit us.


My name is Mrs.Semirat Mohammed.please I
 have something very important to discuss with you and it's all about
establishing an investment in your country and i will like to know more
about your company/business.


Kindly get back to me to confirm the receipt of this massage


Am expecting your quick reply please



Warm regards,

Mrs.Semirat Mohammed

No comments:

Post a Comment