hh

Friday 28 December 2012

From: Sonia Kassala




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sonia Kassala <sonia.kassala22@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 01:48:59 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Hello
To:



Hello my dearest friend,

I hope this mail of mine will find you in sound and in good health, i was browsing on the net today when i come across your email address, so i decided to contact you, so if you don't mind am here seeking for a long term and true friendship with you i believe nationality or religion will not be a barrier to male / female relationships and i also believe that age has nothing to do with true and real love relationship what i believe is love and honesty, although we do not know each other, but i will really like to have you as a good friend or more than that in my life, if you would allow me inn, i am single, please i will be very sorry if my message sound bad to you, so please if you don't mind i will like you to write back so that i will give you more of my pictures and also tell you more about myself

I will be waiting for your lovely reply soon



Greetings from

Sonia

wave review, wave tutorial, wave course review, wave course demo, wave training course, wave tutorial
LOSE BELLY FAT

No comments:

Post a Comment