hh

Friday 28 December 2012

How are you my dearest




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Siti Adnan <hajiasitiadnan@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 04:36:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Assalamu'alaikum.Wr.Wb.
To:

Assalamu'alaikum.Wr.Wb.

How are you my dearest,

I saw your profile today when i was searching for a muslim friend, so i became interested and decided to let you know.

I want us to be friends because i have lived a life of loneliness for a long time, i am humble and down to earth, and above all i am God fearing and dedicated in the things of Allah.

And i want a friend like that , I will tell you more about myself and send you my photos when i hear from you.
Thanks and may almighty Allah Continue to be with us.

Allah hafiz,

Hajia Siti.

wave review, wave tutorial, wave course review, wave course demo, wave training course, wave tutorial
LOSE BELLY FAT

No comments:

Post a Comment