hh

Friday 28 December 2012

INVESTMENT PROJECT




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Moore Femba <moore.femba53@yahoo.com.ph>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 20:44:29 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: INVESTMENT  PROJECT.
To:





 INVESTMENT  PROJECT.

Greetings


My name is Mr. Moore Femba , I write to you following the request of securing/managing of my
investment project in your country

I currently seeking means of expanding/relocating my business interest abroad in the following
sectors: oil/Gas, banking, real estate,hotel, stock speculation and mining, transportation, health
sector and tobacco, communication services,church, school,  Agriculture Forestry & Fishing or
any other sectors of business.

If you think you have a solid background and idea of investment in any of the mentioned business
sectors or any other business in your country, please write me for possible business co-operation.

I have the entire capital for this investment project and i will not ask you any upfront money, I am
the one who is going to invest my capital in your country.

I also offer you 10% of the investment capital for your assistance as investment manager, 80% shall
be managed  by you for the investment project in your country,while the balance 10% shall be use to
reimburse all expenses incurred by the investment Manager in the  process for the investment project,

Your quick response shall be highly appreciated.


Best regards.

Mr :Moore Femba

wave review, wave tutorial, wave course review, wave course demo, wave training course, wave tutorial
LOSE BELLY FAT

No comments:

Post a Comment