hh

Sunday 30 December 2012

Dear Friend, PROPOSAL

Dear Friend, I am Mr. Kareem Umar, a fund manager with UBA financial group, a contractor and an investor who is our customer is named Mr. Alfred Perrot, made a deposit valued at us$25,500,000.00. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After three months we discovered from his contract employers that the depositor had died. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a will. however, my proposal is to front you as the beneficiary to the deceased customer of our bank, if this transaction interests you kindly let me know so I can advice you on how we are going to execute this deal and the total sum of us$25,500,000.00 will be paid and transfer to you by our bank on our behalf. I completely trust you to keep this proposition absolutely confidential and kindly forward your full names, contact address, telephone and fax numbers where I can reach you easily. I have suggested that we share the funds as follows 60% for me 40% for your effort , I look forward to your earliest response through my alternative email address below: (kareem_umar07@yahoo.co.th) For security reasons. Best regards, Mr. Kareem Umar

OTHER LINKS:
wave review, wave tutorial, wave course review, wave course demo, wave training course, wave tutorial
LOSE BELLY FAT

LOSE BELLY FAT EASILY
BURN BELLY FAT
REDUCE BELLY FAT
HOW TO LOSE BELLY FAT
LOSE FAT

No comments:

Post a Comment