hh

Sunday 30 December 2012

Tripoli Millitary Council

Tripoli Millitary Council. I got your contact through some discreet inquiry from the chamber of commerce and industry with otmost assurance that you are very very reliable. I therefore have no doubt in your ability to handle a financial business transaction of this kind. My name is Hakim Belhaj, Leader of the newly formed Tripoli Millitary Council who ousted the repressive regime of Col Muarmar Gaddaffi. During the civil war,after fighters from my Tripoli Brigade broke through the defences of the ousted leader's fortress in the heart of the city, Col Muammar Gaddafi's Bab al-Aziziya compound, I discovered A metal save: containing (USD53M) fifty three million United States of American Dollars, which I managed to move out of my country to a financial firm with the help of a security company. I am willing to offer you 25% of this fund for your assistance if you help me receive this deposit. However: Note and bear with me, for the safety and success of this business I will advocate that all communication between both of us throughout this business be done by email. Please contact me through my email address: (hakimbelhj@gmail.com) I will get back to you as soon as possible. But, if my proposal does not meet your interest, please confirmthat for me, so I'll ask someone else. Thanks for your cooperation, asi wait to read from you soon. Regard, Mr.Hakim Belhaj.

OTHER LINKS:
wave review, wave tutorial, wave course review, wave course demo, wave training course, wave tutorial
LOSE BELLY FAT

LOSE BELLY FAT EASILY
BURN BELLY FAT
REDUCE BELLY FAT
HOW TO LOSE BELLY FAT
LOSE FAT

No comments:

Post a Comment