hh

Friday 28 December 2012

FURTHER DETAIL




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MICHAEL ECRA <mc_mezram@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 20:23:31 +0100 (CET)
Subject: FURTHER DETAIL
To: iceaslam@gmail.com


DEAR FRIEND

I WISH TO SEEK YOUR ASSISTANCE FOR THE TRANSFER OF (US$12M.550) DEPOSITORY MADE BY A FOREIGN INVESTOR FOR AN INVESTMENT PROGRAM THAT HAS REMAINED DORMANT FOR YEARS NOW.I DISCOVERED THAT THE ACCOUNT HOLDER DIED WITHOUT MAKING A WILL ON THE DEPOSITORY.

THIS MONEY CANNOT BE APPROVED TO A LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT HOLDER BUT CAN ONLY BE APPROVED TO A FOREIGNER, IF YOU WILL STAND AS NEXT OF KIN TO THE FUND, IT WILL BE SHARED 50%50%, AS THIS IS A TWO MAN BUSINESS DEAL TRANSACTION. THE FUND IN QUESTION SHALL BE USE FOR INVESTMENTS AND IT COULD BE USE IN ANY AREA VIABLE BUSINESS AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

I SHALL PROVIDE YOU WITH MORE DETAILS AND RELEVANT DOCUMENTS THAT WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE TRANSACTION,I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE AND CO-OPERATION TO THIS REALITY AS I HAVE DONE MY HOME WORK AND BEST TONE TO CREATE YOU AS THE BENEFICIARY TO THE FUND ALTHOUGH INTERNET SCAM HAS BETRAYED TRUST OF INTERNET BUT THIS IS A TRUE DEAL.

IF THIS OFFER IS ACCEPTABLE BY YOU, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY WITH YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS TO ENABLE ME REACH YOU FOR MORE DETAIL.

I AM AWARE OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS PROPOSAL TO YOUR PERSON AND IF THIS OFFER IS ACCEPTABLE BY YOU, THEN I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR TIMELY RESPOND AT THIS EMAIL: (((: michael_ecra@yahoo.com)))

WITH REGARDS
Ecra Michael
EMAIL: michael_ecra@yahoo.com




wave review, wave tutorial, wave course review, wave course demo, wave training course, wave tutorial
LOSE BELLY FAT

2 comments:

  1. I just received an offer for 30,000,000 US dollars from Michael ECRA and his his address is some place in in Ghana. he actually thinks that I would be willing to send all my personal information to him to share in the 30,000,000 dollars that he is offering how could he possibly think that someone anonymously off the internet would share that kind of money with anyone a scam if there ever was one

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEAR FRIEND,I SEEK YOUR CO-OPERATION AS MY PARTNER TO INVEST (US$30.550MILLION) IN THE STABLE ECONOMY OF YOUR COUNTRY ALSO I CAN ARRANGE FOR THIS FUNDS BE TRANSFER OR DONE PHYSICAL IN GOLD BULLION IF YOU WISH TO PROCEED THIS TRANSACTION IN GOLD FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR DETAIL AND MODALITIES.

    I just got this one, when I messaged him to say I was shocked he was offering bullion, I got this reply:

    Thanks for your prompt response and willingness to work with me, however,I will like to know if you can handle this project and advise in any long term investment program this funds can be diversified into. Whatever lucrative investment you consider worthy to invest upon shall be treated without further delays hence you can guaranteed that the funding will be made available to your reach.

    First Let me know your advise and thought about this while you kindly make known your contact detail and your passport copy available to me in your next response so to enable me send you MOU which will serve as guild line between us

    While looking forward to reading from your immediate response.
    Regards.
    Michael Ecra
    +233246610238

    ReplyDelete