hh

Friday 28 December 2012

From The Desk of Mr Amos Zongo




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Mrs. Rebecca Evans" <rebeccaevans@yahoo.cn>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 05:38:11 ,0200
Subject: I wait to hear from you
To: iceaslam@gmail.com

My Dear,
I am Mrs. Rebecca Evans, the General auditor and head of computing department of our bank. I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. I understand that through Internet is not the best way to link up with you because of the confidentiality which the transaction demands.
I discovered a dormant account in my office, as the general auditor with here in our bank. The account has been dormant and has not been operated for the past seven (7) years. From my investigations and confirmations, the owner of this account, a foreigner by name Mr. Michael B. Thompson, he died in July, 2004 and since then nobody has done anything as regards to claiming of this money because he has no family members who are aware of the existence of neither the account nor the funds. It will be in my interest to transfer this fund worth 10,000,000 million pounds in an account offshore.
This transaction is totally free of risk and as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act. If you can be a collaborator to this please indicate interest immediately for us to proceed. Your contact phone numbers and full name will be necessary for this effect. On receipt of your response I will furnish you with detailed clarification as it relates to this mutual benefit transaction.
Regards and respect,
General Auditor
Mrs. Rebecca Evans
Email: rebeccaevans@yahoo.cn  
Message-ID: <0C945C6DF4DA40818E13896F0FF0159F.MAI@server5.nsmarmara.com>




wave review, wave tutorial, wave course review, wave course demo, wave training course, wave tutorial
LOSE BELLY FAT

No comments:

Post a Comment